Thursday, August 18, 2011

Don't touch that!

Two surgeries, some severe nerve pain, and one thrombosis later, I think I'm on my way to healing. But enough about me... let me tell you about little tater head. She had a rough weekend with being sick. Her little digestive system just couldn't decide what it wanted to do. First it was constipation, then the opposite, throw in a whoppin' good diaper rash, a little fever, and a little cleaning sick up out of shag carpeting.... my poor baby was pi-ti-ful. It breaks my heart when she's like that. I am so glad she's feeling better! Her poop is back to normal, as she was more than happy to show me when she called me up to her room last night. Yep. I opened the door and there she was holding a fistful of it. Craptastic evening, I tell you. So, I gave her another bath, let her know that Mommy was NOT happy, and put her back to bed. This is not the first time it's happened, but after I took away her doll and light projector I'm thinking she's going to remember one vital important piece of information: Do NOT touch poop, even if it's your own.

Let that be a lesson to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment