Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ohmmmmm.... positive focus.

Oh, I forgot some positive stuff.

I bought two dresses at White House Black Market the other day. I got them so cheap I was scared I'd be stopped for stealing on my way out. Then today, I found a gorgeous black silk blouse on their online sale page. Originally $78 and I splurged for the $18 they had it marked down to. It's a classic piece and will never, ever, ever go out of style.

Bought a 100 pack of Huggies diapers on amazon for $21 and free shipping. Another steal. Thanks, Renea!

Had a couple of evening phone calls from my wonderful, sexy, sweeet, smart and strong husband. The man makes my day. Less than 5 weeks til I see him in person again!!!

I did something nice for someone. It doesn't matter what it was, but it was good to feel as if I might have made a difference. Don't tell anyone though. I'd hate to ruin my reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment