Sunday, December 11, 2011

What is this?... A second honeymoon?

I'm a happy woman. I've gotten to sleep in three mornings in a row, I got to go shopping by myself today without having to rush, and I have my husband to keep me very warm at night in bed. Now, if this damn crick in my neck would go away, everything would be perfect.

I got some good deals today shopping. We needed a new printer, scanner, and copier, and I found one on sale at Target... add to that my Target $8 off  $80 coupon and a $5 Target gift card, and I walked out of there with one inexpensive wireless all-in-one. Bruce already has it put together/loaded up/ whatever it is that needed to be done so that I can print from my upstairs laptop should I feel inclined (lazy) to do so.

We're decorating our tree tonight. Then I plan on sleeping in AGAIN tomorrow morning. But, don't think I didn't offer to get up with Alyssa... I did. Bruce just says he isn't tired, and I figure I'll be back to getting up with her every morning he's at work, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I slept until 9am the last two mornings! Considering I usually got up anywhere between 4:45am and 5:45am when he was in South Korea, this is a BIG deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment