Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OCD cleaning going on here... something big must be about to happen!

I'm sick of it. Absolutely, completely sick of it. And I refuse to sleep two more nights alone. That's it. I draw the line. It's a good thing my husband is coming home.... lol.

I've been vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms. I've just finished a glass of wine, and I figure I deserved it. It was the last of some ChocoVino.... thanks Renae.

Alyssa is watching one of the many Christmas movies I've recorded. That's been a surprise to me. I had no clue I would develop this overwhelming urge to record/watch every classic Christmas cartoon from my childhood. Yet here I am, loving every minute of Rudolph's Shiny New Year, and Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, among others. OH, and I have, in every way, made up for not decorating for Christmas the last five years! I've got the tree, tons of ornaments just ready to be carefully placed on each limb in hopes of a gorgeous "themed" tree that my husband wants **grin and roll eyes**, the table has a pretty snowflake tablecloth with a neat little centerpiece, the top of my bookcase is now a winter wonderland, and I've even bought three framed pictures for the walls. Ahhhhh.... for me, this year is worth celebrating. Bruce will be home, Alyssa is old enough that she's beginning to understand what Santa's about, and.... well, I just felt like it. Bruce and I have also bought some beautiful fine pewter snowflakes that we are going to start "our" tradition with. We've decided to have one engraved each year, with the date and the place of where we're currently living.

The next time I write something on here, I'm going to be a satisfied woman. **wink, wink** No more sleeping alone for me! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!



................... dancing a little jig..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment