Friday, October 14, 2011

Cool breezes and costumes

I am just loving the beautiful weather right now. I'm getting every penny's worth out of my screen doors, too. The only time in the last week and a half that I've had to turn on the air was at night. That's only because our house gets hotter as the afternoon wears on and Alyssa's room gets the hottest. I'm just not going to risk losing my quiet time because she can't sleep in a hot room. :)~

It's back to boring for a bit, at least for a few more days. My best friend is coming with her two daughter's to visit next week. Then we have Halloween. Alyssa's going to be Superwoman... again. She really doesn't care yet about the costume, or even the candy, so my thought is why spend another $30 on a costume? We just went through quite a bit of money in South Korea too, so it's time to buckle back down. I'll be more than happy to buy her a different costume next year. By then I'm sure she'll be telling me exactly what she wants to be. This year I'm dressing up as an aging 37 year old woman. I've nailed it, too! My costume has several scars, a couple of wrinkles and age spots, not to mention the free Louis Vuitton luggage that came attached right underneath the eye part of the mask! The really cool part about it is that as soon as I put the costume on several aches and pains show up. Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment