Tuesday, February 14, 2012

C'mere and gimme some sugah!!!

Tomorrow is kissy, kissy, smoochy, smoochy day. We have nothing exciting planned but I'm just happy Bruce is simply here for it. Last year was pretty lonely with him 6,500 miles away. Thank goodness that's over with! I gave him his Valentine's present early since he gave me mine last weekend. (The Valentine's Ruby Red Jeep, just in case you forgot.) Oh, he milked it, too. I was going to wait until tomorrow to give it to him, but as soon as I picked the package up from UPS he started begging. Well, as close to begging as he gets. So, now he's the proud owner of some sort of Motorola Elite bluetooth thingy. He gave me a couple of options to pick from. All I had to do was choose one and order it. We make it easy on each other like that and it always works out well.

I've got a cute little gift for Alyssa. It's more of a package, though. There's a cup with hearts all over it, with her name on one side and the Hawaiian equivalent of her name on the other side... which is Lani, and it means "Noble". Also in the bag are little items such as animal crackers, washable markers, a curly straw, a tiny slinky, and even some chocolates. She's going to love it!

We went shopping this past weekend to find Alyssa some shoes. We didn't have much luck, but did find one pair. I've got to find some better shopping places, considering I paid $10 for a pair of flippity floppies. Then today I bought her a pair of tennis shoes at Target that cost $22. This is unheard of for me, seeing as I rarely ever spend that much on a pair for myself. I should have thought that one out first, so it's nobody's fault but my own. I "thought" I'd just try a pair on her to see what size she's in now, but once she saw the pink, purple, and silver hearts, it was all over with. She was in love. Needless to say, I'll be finding that Ross that I saw when we were driving around one day.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Go find someone you can smoochy, smoochy, kissy, kissy with... and if you're married then your spouse would be the smartest choice. **wink**

No comments:

Post a Comment