Monday, February 20, 2012

Thar' she bloooows..... or not.

I just love a Monday that doesn't feel like Monday. It's like an extra Sunday, or the Sunday that follows two Saturdays. LOL... Or, just keep it simple... it's a four day weekend.

We went on a whale watching excursion on Saturday with some friends, but we didn't see any whales. The captain came over the speakers at one point, saying they had spotted one on their radar/sonar, but it never surfaced. I was a little disappointed, but they gave us vouchers to come again on another day. The day was beautiful and the water was mesmerizing. I really enjoyed just being on the boat. It was extremely windy, though, as you can see in these pictures:

 Look at Bruce's hair blowing all over the place.

 Me on a boat, and I'm wearing flippity floppies.


1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! We just got 5 inches of snow. I'll tradeya weather!

    ReplyDelete