Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celestial celebrations

Let's see... I went to the Farmer's Market yesterday morning with Heather and our girls. Lots of fun there. Then, after I put Alyssa down for her nap, Heather came over to babysit and I ran up to the mall and bought the dress and the heels... and the runner-up dress, too!!! Seriously, I couldn't pass it up. The runner-up had been marked down by $70, so I would have been a fool not to buy it. I don't want people callin' me a fool. Just to make sure I'd made the right decision, I spent two hours walking through the mall trying to find any dress that was as cute, well-made, or as flattering. Not a one! Finally, a quick stop by Sephora to get a couple of things, and I was done. I had told Bruce that I would spend "such and such" amount of money, and even with buying the second dress I came in EXACTLY $1 under budget.

Today was spent working around the house. I mowed the yard, weed-eated and did some other random chores around the house. I have still managed to avoid doing the dusting and vacuuming. Uhhhhhh... just the thought of trying to talk myself into it makes me roll my eyes. I guess I'll do it tomorrow afternoon.... unless someone volunteers to do it for me. **hint, hint**

Tomorrow is my anniversary. I am a very lucky woman. My husband makes me laugh, he listens to me, he knows everything about me and still thinks I'm fabulous, and we have so much in common that it's odd. We get each other, y'know? Two people could not be better matched. The best thing of all is that he thinks he's lucky. I'll make sure he feels that way, too, when he comes home to visit in just a few short weeks. I am soooooo excited! Oh... and my anniversary present is another massage. I like them apples.

In case you're up early tomorrow morning... take a look up in the sky. There will be seven heavenly bodies visible to the naked eye. Six planets and the moon. You'll only be able to see this alignment for the next two mornings though, and after that the moon will not be visible, but the planets will be for about three more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you and your hubby are so in tune even miles away..

    ReplyDelete