Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned today. I'm firing the maid for allowing my bathroom to get so dirty. But, it is now cleaner than it has ever been. Even cleaner than the day we moved in... and it was brand spankin' new at that point.

My muscles are revolting now, specifically the ones in my shoulders, but the upstairs sure smells mighty nice.

Tomorrow I'll tackle the downstairs, but that will be pretty easy. More fun, too, because I can turn Pandora on through the stereo system.

I'm going to start on my hair when the kid goes down for her nap. That's all she is right now is "the kid". She acted like she was two years old from the moment she woke up from her nap.... yeah, she's two, but that's no excuse. Drove me up a wall today. Bless her heart. If she pulls the same stuff tomorrow though, don't be surprised if I start offering a "perfectly good white baby" to anyone who wants one.

Well, I'm going to try to cram in about six hours of sleep before I get up to Skype with Bruce.

No comments:

Post a Comment