Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dr. Suess and Mr. Verizon

I took Alyssa to Barnes & Noble this morning for their story time. She loved it! I am amazed at the fact that she sat in my lap the entire time. This was truly not what I expected, considering she won't sit still for 15 seconds at home. But, sit still she did. I guess this might be a regular thing for us now.

I'm on my way up to the Verizon store. Wish me luck. There's a glitch with my phone where I can't see any instant messages. They blew me off the last time I went up there to have it looked into, but since I had the-child-that-won't-sit-still-for-15-seconds with me, I was more than happy to say "Oh okay" when the sales guy babbled something to me. My arm was at the point of muscle failure from holding the wiggle monster, and I simply didn't have the patience to insist it be fixed. I do today, though! Bruce is home and I get to go by myself! Whoo hoo... this means I'll get to listen to REAL music in the car. Oh, the things that make me happy these days.

Oh, and I about had a conniption when I realized it was Wednesday. I'm going to find father time and kick his ass. I can't believe this month is almost halfway over, and the days are fewer and fewer til Bruce leaves..::sound of heart tearing like paper::... Time to get the big girl panties out.

No comments:

Post a Comment