Monday, June 13, 2011

Reputations, guns and monkeys.

We have been quite productive today, but don't tell anyone... I'd hate to ruin our reputations.

I had a coffee date with my friend Heather this morning. Even though she's waaaaaay up North now, that's not stopping us. We just decided to continue our Monday morning get-togethers over the phone. Brilliant, I tell you. I definitely see this as becoming a nice habit.

We got the gun repaired (correctly this time) and did our passport applications. We should be receiving the passports in the next 6-8 weeks. Whooo hoooo, South Korea here we come!

All we have left to do on our list for this week is the yardwork and to schedule some family pictures. I think we'll be taking a day trip this week, too. There's a zoo about an hour and half from us, and I think Alyssa would get a big kick out of it.

Now that the toddler is in bed, it's my time with my wonderful husband. We'll be watching "The Company Men" while enjoying some cheesecake. **Sigh** Why can't every night be like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment